Thursday, April 2, 2009

I am composing a list of Audrey's firsts. This is her first outing...I think, but honestly don't remember. Much of the first week home is a blur in my memory. I do remember we were going to Shipley's. I sure hope that does not foreshadow the eating habits of my child. We drove by our old house too.




This is Audrey's first bath. She hated it until I washed her hair. I just had an idea...maybe tonight when she is up screaming at 3:30 in the morning, I will just wash her hair. It seemed to calm her down after the bath, maybe it will have the same magic powers in the middle of the night.




Audrey got to meet her doggy sister when we got home the other day. Larabee didn't know what to think. Audrey slept through a big wet kiss. She got a bath right after the kisses!

Yesterday, Larabee was in the house and Audrey started to cry. Larabee walked over the bassinet and when Audrey threw her hands up in a fit, she scared our 65 pound lab to death! Larabee darted to the other side of the room!

She took a nap in her crib for the first time today. I had just enough time to start to clean up our bedroom which is currently also functioning as the laundry room, Audrey's closet and storage area for all of the diaper bags full of stuff from the hospital. Maybe I will get it cleaned tomorrow, but I am not counting on it!

1 comment:

  1. sweet sweet.. I love seeing the pics. Where is Momma in these pics?

    ReplyDelete