Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I guess it is time for my monthly update since a few people have said something to me about it! Jenn, the pictures are a little bigger this time too! Audrey is doing a great job sitting up. She has gotten a lot better since I took the picture of her in the blue nursery chair. She has also started to seriously scoot around the floor. She is army crawling! Chris said a few weeks ago that he thought she would be crawling by Labor day, but I said Halloween. She is on her way and he may be right!!

She is sitting in my lap right now and wants to type, this may be a bad idea, but I am going to let her try it...Zh t7gfc t dggbbvt6tr a s gy vgRERFTYUBGMIJOO V UH AUDREY C .,S A V VT.

Back to me now and I did help her type her name. I am really enjoying being a mom. This past week, I realized just how much. I was thinking about how at every previous phase in my life, I always wanted to be at the next one. Now, I don't want to do much else besides be Audrey's mommy. I love this point in life and want it to slow down and last forever. However, I still would really like to get my guest room window treatment and shower curtain finished too. Maybe I will have them sown by the end of next week. That's my goal.



I sat her down and propped her up for this picture. A couple of days ago she "crawled" from her playmat to the coffee table and I didn't realize it until I heard the knocking of the handles.

Audrey and Larabee had a playdate! It was one of the cutest things ever. Audrey pulled her doggie sister's whiskers and neck. Larabee loved the attention. Larabee licked all over her people sister's face. I was snapping away, but missed the best shot. Audrey pulled Larabee's nose up to her face and then put it in her mouth!!! I washed her face and hands, but just had to leave whatever she could have gotten into her mouth. They had fun and we had fun watching!






Audrey loves to put anything in her mouth. People have been telling us for months that she is teething and I have disagreed. We have a picture from the hospital and she has her fist in her mouth. BIG NEWS! She is cutting her first tooth. I noticed last night at dinner that there was a little pokey on her bottom gum. She hasn't been fussy at all. I hope this lasts!! The only thing out of the ordinary is that she has been sleeping a little better lately. She slept almost 11 hours two nights in a row!! If she keeps this pace, teething is going to be a cinch!



I would like to apologize for the crazy layout of this post. I can't figure out how to fix it, so I am just going to leave it so you can see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment