Monday, March 9, 2009

The first post

So, I broke down and did it. For those of you who have asked me to do this, here it is. Jenn and Sara, this is especially for you. I am sure it will take me a few more days to figure this blogging thing out, but since this baby is taking its sweet time, I should be okay!

Locked up tight were the doctor's words two weeks ago. After my examination this week she said that I had two choices, the 17th or 19th. It looks like we are going to be having a St. Patrick's Day baby! They scheduled us for 6:30 am on the 17th. I am still not sure what I think about the baby being born on St. Patrick's Day. The Fourth of July has always been my favorite holiday because it was 13 days before my birthday. If my child has the same kind of passion with a stronger intensity because his or her birthday is actually on St. Patrick's Day, they will be drinking green beer in middle school to celebrate. I'm not okay with that! Really, I'm not okay with being induced either so please join me in prayer that this baby will come naturally before then!!

On a funny note, while trying to come up with a name for this blog, I had some good suggestions. Melanie suggested "Chris' Chaos" since that is probably about to happen! My favorite, although not chosen, was "A Reason to be Topless." Lazenby Lately just seemed appropriate and good for long term use.

Tomorrow I will tackle posting pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment